Start an instant meeting in Teams and share your Beekast session
Are you working remotely? 🏡
Do you want to engage your teammates?
You can start a video call and share your Interactive Beekast session at the same time. 😃
How to start a video call in Teams?
To start an instant channel meeting:
- Go to Teams on the left side of the app. Choose the channel you want to meet in from the list.
- In the Posts tab, look for Meet in the top-right corner. From the drop-down, select Meet now. Or, to keep the context of a specific conversation, choose Reply below any post, and then Meet now under the box where you'd type your message.
- Give your meeting a title and choose whether you want to include video.
- When you're ready, hit Join now.
Your meeting is now up and running, and anyone in the channel can join it.
- In the web browser, your video calls are available as small picture-in-picture windows, in the upper-left corner. You can resize the window to be as big or as small as desired.
- Via the native application desktop, the video calls are available in a separate window. It's up to you to toggle the windows.
To display two tabs or windows side by side on your device's screen:
- WinKey+left arrow to snap one tab to the left side of the screen
- Ctrl+N to open a new Window
- WinKey+right arrow to snap new tab instance to the right side of the screen
This double display works on any files ( Word, Excel, pictures, folders).
On the window of the video call, you can see
- The duration of the call
- Turn on/off camera
- Turn on/off the microphone
- Open share tray
You can also:
- show conversation
- display the list of participants
- hang up
Get more help with the MS Support HERE
Using Beekast in Teams
Intro Microsoft Teams is a communication platform developed by Microsoft, as part of the Microsoft 365 family of products. You can download Microsoft Teams here. New Meeting and Calling Experience in Microsoft Teams! From now on, the video ...
Add Beekast to a scheduled Teams meeting
It's now possible to add a Beekast session into a scheduled meeting in Teams. This option is configurable only for MS Teams thick clients application (Desktop application from version 1.4.00.29469), not available on the Browser application. How to ...
How to integrate Beekast into Webex Meeting
Working remotely? Start your Beekast session and invite your team members to join a video conferencing meeting that lets you get work done, anywhere. Here is a tip: The Webex video conferencing meeting. Beekast will enable you to organize your ...
Connect Zoom to a Beekast session
Working remotely or from home? Looking to organise a video conference with your team?
Connect Jitsi to your Beekast session
Are you working from home and wanting to organize a video-conference meeting with your colleagues?
Change my Beekast password
From your "My account" space, you can change your password. To do so : Click on your avatar at the bottom left of your Beekast interface and then on "My account ". Then click on the heading "Security ". Fill in the fields "Old password" and "New ...
The projection mode Make sure that your device is connected to a Tv set or a projector. Read more on the Extended desktop Once your session is ready, click on Live session in the upper-right corner of the session. A new tab will be open next to the ...
Discussion: More collaborations and interactions
The Discussion is the space dedicated to increasing interactivity during your meeting and enabling participation. Contributors can post their messages, comments. Ideal for Q&A sessions! Publish a message Post a message 300-character message Attach an ...
Scoring systems in Beekast
Two scoring systems to engage and evaluate your audience. The Bees and the Points The Bees They are simply a scoring type used to rate the engagement of your audience. It shows the level of participation and interaction of each participant. The ...
How to add a facilitator
Add an facilitator to manage your session while you will be presenting. Adding facilitators is an option available to the Pro version. The facilitator can manage a session: Import/edit/remove slides and activities, start/close activities. moderate ...