Your participants will be able to find the access link in the home menu of your session, and will only have to click on this link to join the meeting!
First, go to your session settings by clicking the “Settings” button at the top of your session screen next to “Results”. Next, click on “Connected Applications and Integrations”
- Then click on the “Connect” button next to the Zoom logo. You will be taken to the Zoom account login page.
- Log in using one of the methods available to you.
- You can now see if your Zoom account is connected to your Beekast session as well as delete your Zoom connection in Beekast by clicking on the red trash can icon. If you delete your Zoom connection, you will be able to reconnect whenever you want.
- Once your Zoom account is connected to your Beekast session, go back to your session (the arrow to go back on your browser).
- Click on “Video” and the camera icon in the panel on your left side of the session. This will create a Zoom meeting automatically and make the Zoom meeting login button available to your participants.
For you (the session owner or facilitator) and your participants, all you have to do is click on “Join”. A new tab will automatically open in your browser. This new tab is the one of your Zoom meeting on which you will be able to conduct your meeting (video and audio conferencing) in parallel with Beekast.
-Go to your account, "Connected applications and integrations" section
-Click on the red trash can
-Note that all meetings created from Beekast will be deleted
If you would like information on connecting Zoom it's this way → Connect Zoom to a Beekast session
If you want more information about the other video conference tools, it’s this way → Beekast & Cie