How does it work?
Here is an integrated tutorial to handle the tool as quickly as possible. Get started with Beekast step by step.
To start, click on the Question mark in the upper-right corner of the page, and click on Tutorials.
Start the first step by clicking on Getting started. Here you'll learn how to create a session and activities, and how to launch them.
Now you can follow all the instructions.
Always click on the indicated button on the page, not the one on the blue panel.
- Click on Organise a session.
- Enter a title for your session, then select the slide navigation, the settings, and click on Create.
- Click on Add a slide, then select Word cloud.
- Set up your Word cloud activity and click on Save.
- Launch the activity by clicking on the green button Start activity in the upper-right corner.
- Take part in and click on Stop activity.
Here you are! The first is done. Let's move on to the next one.
Let's get more on the tool.
Here you will discover the left sidebar and its use. It will help you navigate through the session and consult the additional content → The tabs
Let's move onto the Discussion space (more details available in the 3rd step)
- Click on Tabs, then click on +Add and select Agenda
- Create your tab and click on Save
Here you are! The second step is done.
Now you will learn how to interact with your audience.
Interact with your audience
Through this step, you will learn how to send messages on the discussion wall, how to comment on the messages, how to display a message on the full-screen mode, and many other actions.
- Click on Comment to comment on a message.
- Click on the screen icon to display to message on the projection screen.
- Activate the moderation of the messages
Here you are! The third step is done.
Now you will discover how to import your presentation files.
Import your content
Here you will learn how to import your PDF or PPT files.
- Click on Add a slide and select the type of file you wish (PDF or PPT).
- Click on Select file and go to the explorer of your device to select the file.
- Click Organiser in the bottom-left corner to reposition the slides when necessary.
Great! Importing files is now easy for you.
Let's discover how to use the projection mode.
Through this step, you will learn how to display your session in full-screen mode.
Click Projection screen in the upper-right corner, then click the gear icon to access the settings of the full-screen mode.
Wonderful! Now is your turn. Only practice makes perfect. 😄