The Organize menu allows you to see all your slides at once, to reorganize, edit or delete them.
- Click on “Presentation” in the top center of your screen.
- Then click on “Organize” at the bottom left of your session
- Finally, click and hold your pointer on the slide to move to the desired position.
You can move your slides and organize them as you wish.
By clicking on the slide, you can see the icons to edit, duplicate or delete the slide.
For the imported slides, it is only possible to duplicate or delete them.
With the Select all option, you can select all the slides and delete it at once.
In the Organize view, you can see the following items:
- The number of the slide
- The type of activity or the slide
- The title
- The status: In progress or projected
The activities in progress can be ended directly on the Organize menu with the red button on the right of the slide.
Once your slides are organized and arranged according to the flow of your presentation, you can exit the Organize Menu by clicking on “Exit” at the bottom right of your session.